In response to the COVID-19 Pandemic, ICS has swung into action providing Infection Control Cleaning across ICS’ multisite operations including bus, tram and train transit networks, medical facilities and Local Governments. ICS’ response to COVID-19 is based on the below 7 steps to Infection Control cleaning:
- Using a known virucidal chemical effective against COVID-19:
- Ensuring Infection Control cleaning is thorough and at least daily;
- Documented procedures;
- Ensuring correct Personal Protective Equipment (PPE);
- Ensuring PPE best practice to reduce the risk of cross contamination;
- Using colour coded cloths;
- Communicate regularly with employees and clients regarding PPE.
Stay tuned for more on ICS’ 7 steps to infection control or for more information check out our Infection Control Solutions.
Follow us on LinkedIn